From this page, we aim to provide you with the most comprehensive and in-depth articles and features possible regarding every aspect of your wood floor. From the considerations you will have to take into account when deciding whether to buy a solid wood floor, engineered wood flooring or laminate flooring through detailed advice on fitting and installing a wood floor to aftercare, cleaning and maintenance of your flooring once it has been laid.
To discuss any aspect of flooring with our expert staff please do not hesitate to call:
020 3837 9950
The How to Series
- How to Fit Scotia Beading DIY Tutorial
- How to Install Underfloor Heating
- How to Save Old Flooring
- How to Measure a Room for Flooring
- How to Repair Surface Scratches on a Lacquered Floor
- How to Repair Surface Scratches on an Oiled Floor
- How Can I Reduce the Noise from Wood Flooring?
- Caring for and Maintaining Your Wood Floor
- Which Wood Floor Is Best for Pets?
- A Guide to Fitting Wood and Laminate Flooring
- Wood Floor Installation Methods
- Preparation of Concrete Subfloors
- Preparation of Wooden Subfloors
- What Are Stair Nosings and How to Install Them
- How to Install Laminated Scotia
- How to Install Radiator Pipe Rose Covers
The Product Knowledge Series
- Underfloor Heating and Solid Wood Floors
- Wood Flooring in Bathrooms
- Wood Flooring Grades
- Laminate and Wood Flooring Underlays
- Why Pay More for Your Laminate?
- What Is Laminate Flooring?
- AC Ratings of Laminate Flooring
- What Is Scotia?
- Parquet Flooring
- How Hard Is Your Solid Wood Flooring - the Janka Hardness Test Scale
- Why Does Solid Wood Flooring Get a Bad Press?
- Wood Flooring Buffing Machines
- Coloured Mastic aka Acrylic Sealant
- White Engineered Wood Flooring
- Engineered Walnut Flooring
- Engineered Oak Flooring UK