- We recommend that customers order a free sample, before purchasing, as photographs can only show a representation of the real product.
- On receiving the goods, before laying your floor, please check the floor is of the correct colour and type because Floorsave cannot accept any returns once the floor has been fitted, unless faulty.
- Your purchase is covered by the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 act which means you have a 14-day money back guarantee.
- Goods will not be accepted without prior agreement.
- Any cancellations or items returned after dispatch are subject to carriage being paid by the purchaser back to the original point of departure, our warehouse not the showroom. Please call us for details. The cost of carriage of a unwanted order is the responsibility of the purchaser. All items must be returned within 14 days of delivery. The goods must be in the condition that they were received. We are unable to take back open packs or packs that have been re-sealed.
- However, on some occasions we are able to accept goods after 14 days, in perfect unopened condition, these maybe be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge. Please call us for details.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Our couriers do their utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition. In the unlikely event of goods arriving damaged it is imperative that you contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org before signing for the item(s). Under no circumstances can we accept a claim for damages or shortages if it is not noted when signing for the delivery.