- All flooring deliveries are charged according to length; longer boxes at a rate of £73 + VAT to the British Mainland, shorter boxes at £41 + VAT.
- All accessories are charged at a flat rate of £20 + VAT to the British Mainland.
- Please note that for some postcodes (Scotland, Wales and the Southwest) an additional fee may apply. Please call for a delivery price if you live in these areas.
- Unfortunately, the driver is unable to carry goods into the customer's premises and can only deliver to the pavement. The driver will unload the goods from the vehicle but it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure sufficient help is available when the delivery arrives.
- ALL DELIVERIES NEED TO BE CHECKED FOR DAMAGES PRIOR TO THE DRIVER LEAVING YOUR PROPERTY, CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES CAN ONLY BE MADE IF THE DRIVERS DELIVERY NOTE IS SIGNED AS DAMAGED
- All goods need to be checked and signed for.
- All of our deliveries are made by a third-party courier, a pallet company. If you have ordered accessories such as scotia or door bars as well as flooring, these will be delivered by a separate company, normally on the same day. This is to prevent damage or breakages to the more fragile items.
- If no one is available to accept the delivery, once it has been booked in and confirmed, the goods will be returned to the depot. A new delivery date will have to be arranged; re-deliveries will be subject to an additional charge.
- We will contact you when your order has been placed to advise you of delivery date but this is usually four working days from the date the order was placed if placed before 12 noon, depending on location.
- Deliveries are made between 8am and 6pm, unfortunately we are unable to give a specific time.
- We make every effort to adhere to an agreed delivery date but can accept no liability for circumstances beyond our control such as extreme weather etc.