- All wood flooring deliveries are charged at a flat rate of £65 + VAT to the British Mainland, laminate flooring at £35 + VAT.
- All accessories are charged at a flat rate of £20 + VAT to the British Mainland.
- Please note that for some postcodes (Scotland, Wales and the south west) an additional fee may apply. Please call for a delivery price if you live in these areas.
- Unfortunately the driver is unable to carry goods into the customer's premises and can only deliver to the pavement. The driver will unload the goods from the vehicle but it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure sufficient help is available when the delivery arrives.
- Please advise us at the time of purchase if the delivery address has restricted access or other parking issues that will need to be considered either by calling 020 3837 9950 or by using the comments box at checkout.
- All goods need to be checked and signed for.
- On occasions the delivery may be made by a courier company. If you have ordered accessories such as Scotia or skirting as well as flooring, these will be delivered on a separate vehicle, on the same day. This is to prevent damage or breakages to the more fragile items.
- Any outstanding balance payable for goods will be due on delivery. If a payment is unable to be made or no one is available to accept the delivery, the goods will be returned to the store. A new delivery date will have to be arranged, re-deliveries will be subject to an additional charge.
- We will contact you when your order has been placed to advise you of delivery date but this is usually two working days from the date the order was placed if placed before 12 noon.
- Deliveries are made between 8am and 5pm, unfortunately we are unable to give a specific time.
- We make every effort to adhere to an agreed delivery date but can accept no liability for circumstances beyond our control such as extreme weather etc.